Liebster Award Nomination

Alright, last week I was nominated for the Liebster award by Emwills Eleven who is a fantastic blogger and I highly recommend checking her blog out. Thanks Em! Without any further ado, here are my answers:

  1. What is the story behind the name of your blog?
    I was kind of just messing around with names and I wanted something that was slightly unique, I hope I chose wisely (not likely with me(!))
  2. Why did you start blogging?
    Honestly, I was bored in the summer and wanted something to keep me occupied and I love writing in fact I tend to find writing cathartic.
  3. What are 3 things that you cannot live without?
    The people I love, art (in its various forms) and lemon water
  4. What’s your favourite quote?
    Nothing’s impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible” – Audrey Hepburn
  5. What is your dream job?
    I honestly have absolutely no clue. Perhaps something like a medical diagnostician or something, I definitely lean more towards science based careers, in particular biology, but I have so many other ideas of jobs that I think I’d really enjoy like being a zookeeper or a lawyer
  6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    Not sure, I used to say Australia but… spiders. Hate the things. Perhaps Greece or the US. Maybe even Canada or perhaps still Australia (I’m very very fickle as I’m sure you’ll have noticed by now)
  7. What is your favourite animal?
    Cats. Especially big cats. And birds. Come to think of it, almost all animals except things that creep me out like those cats that look like they’ve been turned inside out or aggressive looking dogs.
  8. If you could have a super power what would it be and why?
    The ability to send myself anywhere in the world without the need for transport. Teleportation, yeah that would be cool. Then I could go anywhere I wanted with no restrictions and I’d be able to travel the world in a day if I wanted to. I’d love to be able to travel but I have no money so yeah, definitely teleportation.
  9. Do you have any guilty pleasures and if so, what?
    I love to sit and watch old and current shows right from the pilot episode, especially ghost hunting shows because even though I know basically all of it is absolute BS, I can’t get enough of them!!
  10. What is a random fact about yourself?
    I have central heterochromia (for those of you too lazy to google that, it means I have 2 colours in my eyes. The main colour, deep blue/grey makes up 98% of my iris but the other 2% is the secondary colour I have as a very prominent ring around my pupil (mine’s a yellowish golden colour))

I now nominate these people for the Liebster award and can’t wait to see your answers for these questions (admittedly I’ve not stuck to the rules of nominating only blogs with 200 or fewer followers but all of these blogs have under 600 followers so that’s close enough 😉 )
BeautyPuzzled
Bethany Worrall
A Whimsical Tale of Wanderlust
Blush and Bluebells
Life Full of Jules
Diary of a Beauty Therapy Student
Beanailsandbeauty
Beautyclozet
Must Have Boxes

Hope everyone’s having an amazing Tuesday! AV

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Liebster Award Nomination

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s